The licensing terms for Frama-C, the GNU LGPL v2, allow it to be used by all developers, including those developing proprietary software, without any license fees or royalties. Commercial licenses are also available.
- 20161101 Source distribution [Compilation instructions]
- 20161101 User manual
- 20161101 Plug-In development guide
- 20161101 API Documentation
- 20161101 ACSL 1.12 (Silicon implementation)
- 20161101 Aoraï manual
- 20161101 Metrics manual
- 20161101 Rte manual
- 20161101 Evolved Value Analysis manual
- 20161101 WP manual
- 20161101 E-ACSL version 0.8
- Some Linux distributions provide packages for Frama-C*. However, this may not give you access to the latest version of Frama-C.
* The Frama-C team is very grateful to Mehdi Dogguy for making one of the first Linux packages of Frama-C (for Debian Squeeze) and for helping solve several related bugs.