Frama-C-discuss mailing list archives
This page gathers the archives of the old Frama-C-discuss archives, that was hosted by Inria's gforge before its demise at the end of 2020. To search for mails newer than September 2020, please visit the page of the new mailing list on Renater.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Frama-c-discuss] Re: Frama-C Patch
- Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Re: Frama-C Patch
- From: benjamin.monate at cea.fr (Benjamin Monate)
- Date: Tue Jun 17 10:46:52 2008
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
Hi Igor, Igor Gali? a ?crit : > I spent a bit of a time getting it to build.. > The result of which is a patch to the build system for a DESTDIR, > which should make installations less cumbersome. Sorry for the inconvenience, and many thanks for your patch. We will integrate it in the next release and propagate it to original authors of Why and Ocamlgraph. > P.S.: I first wanted to submit the patch to the gforge, but that, > too seemed a bit cumbersome itself.... The public mailing list is available but its access may be a little too buried in the forge. I will check this out. I will forward your patch to this mailing list to inform other users. Thanks again for your interest in Frama-C, Cheers, -- | Benjamin Monate | mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org | | Ing?nieur-Chercheur | CEA-LIST/DRT/DTSI/SOL/LSL | | B?t. 528 Pt. 115a | 91191 Gif-sur-Yvette CEDEX | | T?l. 01 69 08 94 09 | Fax : 01 69 08 83 95 |
- Prev by Date: [Frama-c-discuss] Where should questions about jessie be asked?
- Next by Date: [Frama-c-discuss] [Fwd: Frama-C Patch]
- Previous by thread: [Frama-c-discuss] Where should questions about jessie be asked?
- Next by thread: [Frama-c-discuss] [Fwd: Frama-C Patch]