[Frama-c-discuss] RE: [Why-discuss] New Frama-C release

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] RE: [Why-discuss] New Frama-C release
  • From: yannick.moy at gmail.com (Yannick Moy)
  • Date: Fri Nov 14 17:21:18 2008

Hi,

The bug you found is the same as the one reported recently by Christoph
Weber. I sent an email on Nov 7 to explain in which cases this message
"Unexpected internal region in logic" is issued, and why it is a bug in his
and your examples. It is on top of our list, so we will notify the list when
it is corrected.

Regards,
Yannick