RE : [Frama-c-discuss] type invariants

  • Subject: RE : [Frama-c-discuss] type invariants
  • From: Benjamin.MONATE at cea.fr (MONATE Benjamin 205998)
  • Date: Tue Nov 18 09:36:12 2008

Dear Christoph,

First of all, thanks a lot for your interest in Frama-C. We really appreciate your feedback.

But we cannot and will not comment any more on the precise planning on this mailing list.
We are not a service provider but a conglomerate of reseach facilities.
If you have a need for our work _and_ have strong financial constraints regarding their deployment please contact INRIA and/or CEA LIST off list in order to setup a specific support option.
This kind of support can be financed through a common response to some european research call, or a direct support contract for example or through any kind of specific agreement.
This kind of direct support already exists for Frama-C with some industrial users.

Anyway you are welcome to comment, report bugs and ask for new features using this channel.

As for your question about type invariants, do not hesitate to open a bug report in the BTS.

Thanks again for your interest in Frama-C,
Cheers,
Benjamin Monate
Head of Software Safety Labs. CEA LIST