[Frama-c-discuss] axiomatic recursive definition

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] axiomatic recursive definition
  • From: Claude.Marche at inria.fr (Claude Marché)
  • Date: Fri Nov 28 12:39:33 2008

I'm sorry, I do not understand the question. Could you make it more
precise ?

An axiomatic definitions is a mean to provide a simple kind of algebraic
specification. It is a set of declarations which, as a whole, define a
mathematical model (or indeed a set of possible models if things are
left unspecified). There is no notion of "execution" in it, it's purely
declarative.

May be you should consider reading some introductory material to
algebraic specification ?

Hope this helps,

- Claude