[Frama-c-discuss] Compile error

I thought it could be worthwhile information that errors of this sort
are not just for OpenSUSE - on Fedora 9:

The files intf/config.cmi and intf/preferences.cmi
make inconsistent assumptions over interface GContainer
make[1]: *** [intf/stat.cmx] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/adunn/frama-c-Helium-20080701/why'
make: *** [why] Error 2

(I hadn't tried compiling the Why part until now as I didn't want to
overwrite my previous Why installation, though since I now hear that
there's nothing different about the Why in Frama-C...)

- Alan