[Frama-c-discuss] Handling of include paths in Frama-C?

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Handling of include paths in Frama-C?
  • From: bk at wprmedical.com (Birger Kollstrand)
  • Date: Thu Oct 9 10:12:24 2008

Hi,

We have now come a step further and got it running on an Ubuntu 8.04
machine.

What we now face is that Frama-C does not find the include files for
files that is not in the root tree.

Example

Main.c call include file in path include/function/function.h

The function.h file included function2/function2.h

The include in the second instance fails to be handled as it states file
not found.

If I change the path to ../function2/function2.h it gets further on.

Is there any way that I can tell Frama-C to have a standard include path
or at least a common starting point? I do not think it is feasible for
us to change all "include"'s in the project.

Kind Regards Birger