[Frama-c-discuss] defining functions in FramaC

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] defining functions in FramaC
  • From: Christoph.Weber at first.fraunhofer.de (Christoph Weber)
  • Date: Mon Oct 20 11:29:06 2008

Hi,
I am trying to define functions on my own. The 1_3 ACSL manual refers to nb_occ, a function that counts occurrences of a value in an array.
The given code suggests something prolog-like.
Unfortunately I don't know enough about FramaC programming. Perhaps you could send me an example which would illustrate how FramaC deals with recursive programming.

Christoph