RE  : [Frama-c-discuss] YASE \lambda

Thanks. I see that the non-implemented features are signaled by being
underlined and with a grey line in the margin. However, the version of
this same document downloadable on http://frama-c.cea.fr/acsl.html, and
which I had looked at before, does not provide such information; it's
almost the same document, either an earlier version or a forked version,
but with exactly the same title and and date. Maybe it would be good to
synchronize the two documents.
Also, is it right that the marked features correspond to version Helium?
Which such marked features will be unmarked with the Lithium version?
Thanks,
Jean-Baptiste Jeannin

"MONATE Benjamin 205998" <Benjamin.MONATE@cea.fr>
20/10/2008 11:44

<jean-baptiste.jeannin@hispano-suiza-sa.com>,
<frama-c-discuss@lists.gforge.inria.fr>
cc

Objet
RE : [Frama-c-discuss] YASE \lambda

Hi,

As for general Frama-C support refer to the document
"doc/acsl-implementation.pdf".
As for Jessie, something will be provided with the next release.

Hope this helps,
Benjamin Monate