[Frama-c-discuss] Partial correctness explained to children!

Thank you, Yannick and Pascal, for your answers and hints.

But ... would it be possible to keep that idea of a command-line option
that will stress the end-users to specify mandatory "terminates ..."
clauses either for functions containing loops, or for recursive
functions, or for backward goto/label in functions (I promise there is
no backward-goto in my code! but ... who knows in the world!!!).

Best regards,
Dillon

Pascal Cuoq a ?crit :