[Frama-c-discuss] YASE, back to the roots

Hi again,

I am sorry to delay the definite answer to your problem to next Wednesday,
when other members of the team come back from holidays. The problem you
faced is directly linked to some corrections we made on our memory model,
and there are issues I cannot decide to solve one way or another by myself.

Sorry for the inconvenience, we will send you a patch asap next week.

Yannick

--
Yannick