[Frama-c-discuss] error when install frama-c

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] error when install frama-c
  • From: doan.thanh.nam.1988 at gmail.com (nam nam)
  • Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 21:27:16 +0700

Good morning all.

I have a problem when I try to install frama - c.

 I have installed ocaml 3.11 and then I have used ./configure command. The
result of this command is attached in this email

When I use make command I have received the message

"make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop."

I have tried to solve it but frama-c does not work.

Anyone help me, please?
Thanks you
Nam