[Frama-c-discuss] RE : RE : New Why Release on Mac OS Snow Leopard

Hello,

Barbara Vieira a ?crit :
> But it does not work.
>
> the "make static" command gives the following error:
>
> Linking      frama-c-Jessie.byte
> File "_none_", line 1, characters 0-1:
> Error: Cannot find file graph.cma
> make: *** [frama-c-Jessie.byte] Error 2
>
> It seems that something is missing.

That is certainly because Frama-C Beryllium 2 does not install the
ocamlgraph library. That's a bug already fixed in our svn. See my last
post on this list (about Boris Hollas' issues under Cygwin):
http://lists.gforge.inria.fr/pipermail/frama-c-discuss/2009-December/001611.html

However, while installing a recent version of ocamlgraph should be a
good workaround for the Boris Hollas' issue (hopefully), unfortunatly it
should not work in your case: this compilaton way ("make static")
requires the very same ocamlgraph version that the one used for
compiling Frama-C, but the ocamlgraph version of Frama-C Beryllium 2
does not match with any public release of ocamlgraph. Thus you have to
manually install the ocamlgraph version coming within the Beryllium-2
source distribution.

By the way, using the bytecode version of Frama-C should work with the
standard Mac OS Snow Leopard installation of Frama-C + why-2.22: just
try "frama-c.byte -jessie sample.c".

"frama-c.byte" is slower than "frama-c" but it should not be an issue
for using Jessie.

Hope this helps,
Julien Signoles