[Frama-c-discuss] Discrepancy between Jessie gui and command line when using yices

I confirm I get the same behavior.

After investigating, I found that this because in batch mode, the
generation of goals for smt solvers (yices, z3, cvc3)
is done with the why option "-exp goal" which ask to automatically
expand definitions of predicates in the generated goals.

Thus to obtain the same behavior in the gui, you need to do

frama-c -jessie  -jessie-why-opt " -exp goal" sw.c

(Do not forget the space before the -exp, because of the frama-c model
for options parsing...)

Thanks for pointing the difference, we will try to fix that.

- Claude