[Frama-c-discuss] interfacing non-OCaml programs with Frama-C

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] interfacing non-OCaml programs with Frama-C
  • From: jsdslml at gmail.com (jsd slml)
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 16:54:34 +0100

Hi,

I kept playing with frama-c's source code and now it's a bit easier for me
to do what I have in mind, however I still haven't really figured out how to
use the slevel option from the value analyzis plugin.

For now, this is how I retrieve the variation domain of a list of variables
at a particular instruction in the project (I'm not sure it's the proper way
to do it).

for i = 0 to ((List.length vars_list) - 1) do
  match (List.nth vars_list i) with
  | Lval(lv) ->
    let offsetmap_b = !Db.Value.lval_to_offsetmap
~with_alarms:CilE.warn_none_mode ki lv in
    Format.printf "%s" (fprintf_to_string "'%a'" (self#pretty_offsetmap lv)
offsetmap_b);
  | _ ->

(pretty_offsetmap being ripped off from value/register_gui.ml, ki being the
current stmt in the visitor)

Now, I would like to retrieve as for the variation domain of this list,
still at a particular instruction in the project, a set of t-uples, does
someone have any hint on how to do this ? I know that (List.length
vars_list) will be limited by SemanticUnrollingLevel, but couldn't find in
the source code how to ask for that.

Regards