[Frama-c-discuss] Jessie sort specification

You can also have a look at the sorting example in the tutorial:

   http://frama-c.cea.fr/jessie_tutorial_index.html

I know, it is only given "as is" and it needs to be explained, but I
hope it helps anyway.

- Claude

--
Claude March?                          | tel: +33 1 72 92 59 69
INRIA Saclay - ?le-de-France           | mobile: +33 6 33 14 57 93