[Frama-c-discuss] Inductive definition of reachability in an array-implemented list.

Dear Nicolas,

thanks for answering the questions about the integer models.
I must admit that I usually have a hard time to explain to people
from industry about the different models.
They usually ask:

	"What is the purpose of a proof of my code when I use normal C
integer arithmtic
	but the prover uses mathematical integers?"

What would you say?

Regards

Jens