[Frama-c-discuss] Frama-C/Jessie: assigning a pointer with a formal parameter (of type pointer)

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Frama-C/Jessie: assigning a pointer with a formal parameter (of type pointer)
  • From: Dillon.Pariente at dassault-aviation.com (Pariente Dillon)
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 16:56:35 +0200

Hello,

(The following issue was discussed earlier with some of you, but I don't
think it is resolved nor recorded into the BTS)

In the following annotated code:

/*=========================*/
typedef struct { int * rc; } S;

/*@
requires \valid(p)
  && \valid(p->rc)
  && \valid(r);
assigns *(p->rc),p->rc;
*/
int main1(  S* p,int* r)
{
 p->rc = r;
 *(p->rc) = 55;
 return 1;
}

no ATP is able to discharge the first PO, with command-line: frama-c
-jessie-analysis file.c

Please confirm if this is a feature (code+this kind of assigns clause)
not yet available in Jessie, and that there is no ... particular
tricking issue!?
If so, I'll add a record into the BTS for traceability.

Thanks in advance!
Best regards,
Dillon PARIENTE