[Frama-c-discuss] (no subject)

Under GWhy, select Proof/debug mode, then double_click on one VC where a
prover fails. Look at standard output the name of the temporary file
generated, and even better the command line used to call the prover.
run the same command-line with why-cpulimit, e.g

why-cpulimit yices -pc 0 -smt <   /tmp/gwhy12345.smt

and send to results