[Frama-c-discuss] Problem in example of ACSL Implementation

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Problem in example of ACSL Implementation
  • From: tienhm at gmail.com (Tien Hoang Minh)
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 12:15:22 -0400

Hi everybody,
I run the example 2.15 (page 32, ACSL Implementation) with
FramaC/Jessie/Alt-Ergo Lithium version, the result is there are 33 VCs
in total but only 18 of them are valid. When I run separately Alt-Ergo
with the *_why.why file, there are many warning "Inconsistent
assumption". Is there any problem with this example ? In the loop
invariant, there is an association with the behavior failure (line
15), but in my opinion, it only happens when we can find an element of
array t that equals v (the case success) so I think we should
associate this loop invariant with the behavior success, Is there
something wrong in my comment ?
Please help me to solve all these. Thank you in advance.
BR
Tien.

PS: I attach the example with this message.