Frama-C-discuss mailing list archives
This page gathers the archives of the old Frama-C-discuss archives, that was hosted by Inria's gforge before its demise at the end of 2020. To search for mails newer than September 2020, please visit the page of the new mailing list on Renater.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: No subject
- From: email@example.com ()
- Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2009 19:14:07 -0000
and offset_max [are used] to express the minimal/maximal offset at which a pointer can be indexed". However, "stdin" is a global (integer?) variable in the standard library. I don't understand why "stdin" would index a memory location and which one exactly. Could somebody explain to me what is exactly requested by Jessie? Do I need to prove "stdin == 0"? I'm calling Jessie with "-jessie-std-stubs" option. Thanks a lot, Yours, david  http://lists.gforge.inria.fr/pipermail/why-discuss/2008-March/000033.html
- Prev by Date: [Frama-c-discuss] Saving state of gWhy and reloading it later?
- Next by Date: [Frama-c-discuss] Jessie regions
- Previous by thread: No subject
- Next by thread: [Frama-c-discuss] Best approach when specifying regular C functions from stdlib?