[Frama-c-discuss] Jessie subprocess failed

Dear Hollas,

in one of his emails from January

http://lists.gforge.inria.fr/pipermail/frama-c-discuss/2009-January/000328.html

my colleague Juan Soto had posted slightly different paths.

$ export WHYLIB="C:/cygwin/usr/local/Frama-C/share/frama-c/why"
$ export FRAMAC_SHARE="C:/cygwin/usr/local/Frama-C"

This worked for him. Good luck!

Regards

Jens Gerlach

Am 24.03.2009 um 16:47 schrieb Hollas Boris (CR/AEY1):

> Juan Soto reported a similar problem on this list and it was
> suggested to set some environment variables. If I add
>
> export WHYLIB=/cygdrive/c/Frama-C/share/frama-c/why
> export FRAMAC_SHARE=/cygdrive/c/Frama-C/share/frama-c
>
> to my .bashrc, why doesn't find prelude.why:
>
> ~/progs/fc/swap> frama-c -jessie-analysis swap.c
> [...]
> make: Warning: File `swap.makefile' has modification time 0.09 s in
> the future
> why -simplify [...] why/swap.why
> cannot find prelude file /cygdrive/c/Frama-C/share/frama-c/why\why
> \prelude.why
> make: *** [simplify/swap_why.sx] Error 1
> Jessie subprocess failed: make -f swap.makefile simplify
>

> Setting WHYLIB to C:/Frama-C/share/frama-c/why
>
> export WHYLIB=C:/Frama-C/share/frama-c/why
>
> as B?rbara Vieira suggested also doesn't work.
>

> Any ideas?
>
> - Boris

Dr.-Ing. Jens Gerlach
Eingebettete Systeme - EST
Tel.: +49 (0)30 6392 1841
Fax.: +49 (0)30 6392 1805
E-Mail: jens.gerlach at first.fraunhofer.de

Fraunhofer-Institut f?r Rechnerarchitektur und Softwaretechnik, FIRST
Kekul?stra?e 7
12489 Berlin
Germany
http://www.first.fraunhofer.de