[Frama-c-discuss] Loop invariants with imbricated loops.

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Loop invariants with imbricated loops.
  • From: dragan.stosic at gmail.com (Dragan)
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 17:39:17 +0100

Hi all
I am new in community.
If someone has problem with Ubuntu Z3 installation I have solution:
1) download z3-1.3.6.msi Latest version: Z3
1.3<http://research.microsoft.com/research/downloads/details/0a7db466-c2d7-4c51-8246-07e25900c7e7/details.aspx>
.
2) open with wine and install
3) create your home/user/bin directory
4) in .bashrc add : export PATH=/home/user/bin:$PATH
5) restart session
6)in home/user/bin add file z3  with content

    wine
/home/dragan/.wine/drive_c/Program_Files/Microsoft_Research/Z3-1.3.6/bin/z3.exe
/s $*

7)save and change permission
8)sudo chmod 775 z3
9) why-config

starting autodetection...
Found prover Alt-Ergo version 0.8
Found prover Simplify version 1.5.4
err:winedevice:ServiceMain driver L"vstor2-ws60" failed to load
Found prover Z3 version 1.3
Found prover Yices version 1.0.21
Found prover CVC3 version devel
Found prover Coq version 8.1pl3
detection done.
writing rc file...

all other provers you can set-up on similar way

after running frama-c -jessie-analysis -jessie-gui file.c
you will see all available provers.

Also two question.
In frama-c/why directory I found why-2.17.
It is not clear to me ...?
Why  we have two " why " version ?
Another question: Is it possible somehow to include escJava2 prover in
frama-c why environment?
Best Regards
Dragan
Senior Software Developer