[Frama-c-discuss] Memory model

Thanks for the reply. This is what I expected to read, and will happily
start fiddling with Frama-c.

I have been using Microsoft Research's VCC so far but we recently hit
serious limitations in it, and I felt like trying something else out
without throwing all the previous work away (including work that relies
quite heavily on their typed memory model with pointer cast support). It
also seems that Frama-c's plugin architecture would be good for our
rather specific purpose verification problems, as opposed to having to
give annotations that are not relevant to our goals.

I will keep you informed of anything I implement, and you will probably
get more questions from me in the future :)

Cheers,
Francois Dupressoir