[Frama-c-discuss] Why missing in Frama-C-Beryllium-20090902 Windows binary distribution

Hello,

Hollas Boris (CR/AEY1) a ?crit :
> I just installed the windows distribution of Frama-C Beryllium 2. It seems that why is not part of this, because I can't run any why* commands nor can I find them in bin/. Also, invoking frama-c -jessie results in an error message.
> From the description in the download center, I'm unable to see whether why and Jessie have to be installed separately. What is necessary to get a working environment with Jessie on Windows?

The Windows binary does not include Why. I agree that it is not clear
enough in the download center.

At this day, the only way to install the Frama-C plug-in Jessie
compatible with Frama-C Beryllium 2 is to install Why from source:
- either you install both Frama-C Beryllium 2 and Why-2.21 from source
(by using the tarball frama-C-Beryllium-20090902-why-2.21.tar.gz);
- either you use the windows installer of Frama-C and you install why
independently from its source.

Hope this helps,
Julien