[Frama-c-discuss] ask for slicing spec

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] ask for slicing spec
  • From: jshen.cn.sh at gmail.com (jun shen)
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 22:44:48 -0700

Hello,

I have one question about the usage of frama-c.

After looking at the testcode, I find that the only way to use frama is to
write my ocaml application like those test examples and then build the
application into binaries and run it.

I wonder whether it is possible to use frama-c as a library, together with
external CIL (for the sake of CIL update). This seems to be impossible
because frama-c changes the CIL API to some extent. Am I correct?

In other words, if some program is using CIL standard API, can it
interoperate with frama-c? e.g. will the sid of one specific statement vary
between standard CIL interpretation and frama-c's?

If my description is not clear, let me know.
--
Regards,
Jun