[Frama-c-discuss] need frama-c help to develop plugin

Sorry, i did not want to send this e-mail to the whole mail list otherwise
i will have write in English.
We are going to focus on the AST representation before following our plugin.
It did not mean obviously but obfuscate.

Thanks

Pierre ANDRIEUX
Gregory BAUDEAU
ENSI Bourges