[Frama-c-discuss] Virus in Beryllium Windows installer?

Hello,

I would like to congratulate you for the release of your new version of
Frama-c. I also want to thank you for the ongoing  assistance and help.

I had some problems to identify the new version, the download page
http://frama-c.cea.fr/download.html identifys the new binary as version
20081201 when it should say 20090901.

Coming to my real problem.
When I was executing frama-c I got the message:

$ frama-c -jessie copy_array.C
[kernel] preprocessing with "gcc -C -E -I.  -dD copy_array.C"
[jessie] Starting Jessie translation
[jessie] Producing Jessie files in subdir copy_array.jessie
[jessie] File copy_array.jessie/copy_array.jc written.
[jessie] File copy_array.jessie/copy_array.cloc written.
[jessie] Calling Jessie tool in subdir copy_array.jessie
Generating Why function copy_array
[jessie] Calling VCs generator.
gwhy-bin [...] why/copy_array.why
Computation of VCs...
Computation of VCs done.
Reading GWhy configuration...
Config file 'C:\cygwin\home\Dreadnought\.gwhyrc' does not exists, using
default
config
Fatal error: exception Not_found
make: *** [copy_array.stat] Error 2
[jessie] user error: Jessie subprocess failed: make -f copy_array.makefile
gui

So far I was unable to identify the problem.

Finally, I think I might be of interest, that I have discovered several .svn
directorys in your frama-c installation (example :
https://svn.frama-c.com/frama-c/tags/Beryllium-20090901/doc/manuals)

Sincerely

Christoph Weber