[Frama-c-discuss] ask for slicing spec

jun shen a ?crit :
> I am new to Frama-C. I wonder where to get specification of slicing.

Well, I am afraid that there is no more than the slicing web page
of Frama-C site...

> It is mentioned in the slicing document however the link there doesn't
> work.

Which link doesn't work ? From the top fo the web site,
if you go to "Plug-ins", and then "Slicing", you find the page :
http://www.frama-c.cea.fr/slicing.html
and it seems to me that it is working...
Can you tell us which slicing document you are speaking about ?

--
Anne.