[Frama-c-discuss] Ergo and problem with integer type

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Ergo and problem with integer type
  • From: doan.thanh.nam.1988 at gmail.com (nam nam)
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 07:26:30 -0800

When I do simple test:

/*@ensures
  @ \result == (a+b+c);
  @*/

float triangle(float a, float b, float c){
    float t ;
    t = a+b+c;
    return t;
}

using Frama C and Ergo the result is ok. But when I try to modify it a
little:

/*@ensures
  @ \result == (a+b+c);
  @*/

int triangle(int a, int b, int c){
    int t ;
    t = a+b+c;
    return t;
}

the result is so different valid:20% and unknown 80%.

I am using jessie 2.19 and ergo 0.9. Did I do something wrong?
By the way, is there any difference between grammar for pre & post condition
of WHY and FRAMA C?

Thank you. And have a nice weekend.
--
?o?n Th?nh Nam