[Frama-c-discuss] OSX install fonts + GTK error message

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] OSX install fonts + GTK error message
  • From: agoodloe at gmail.com (Alwyn Goodloe)
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 18:13:49 -0400

I've installed the latest binaries on 10.5.8 OSX. I also installed the
DejaVu fonts as
directed.

Following directions

        To play the tutorial from http://frama-c.com/try_out.html, type:

         frama-c-gui -slevel 10 first.c

I get the following

(frama-c-gui:210): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_widget_has_screen: assertion
`GTK_IS_WIDGET (widget)' failed

 and the math symbols don't seem to display. I'm guessing I'm not
configuring something correctly or still missing some fonts or
need to upgrade something so any help is appreciated.
--
Alwyn E. Goodloe, Ph.D.
agoodloe at gmail.com

Computer Scientist