[Frama-c-discuss] [Off-topic] Classification/taxonomy of formal methods?

Hello Yannick and Pascal,

2010/3/11 Pascal Cuoq <Pascal.Cuoq at cea.fr>:
> On Mar 11, 2010, at 12:17 AM, Yannick Moy wrote:
>
>> http://www.cs.umd.edu/~mvz/pub/notes.pdf

Thank you for the pointer. From a very brief glance at it, this survey
is not considering Abstract interpretation and Model checking
techniques. Formal methods are a very wide technical domain. :-)

> Oh, that reminds me of this survey, which is limited to industrially
> deployed tools. It does not mention Caveat but we'll see to it that the next
> update does :)
> http://www-users.cs.york.ac.uk/~jim/fmsurvey.pdf

Thank you. Somebody else already pointed me to this survey and the
whole content of this ACM Computing Surveys.

Best regards,
d.