[Frama-c-discuss] rama-c-Beryllium-20090902-why-2.21 make error File "ptests/ptests.ml", line 57, characters 6-15

On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 1:08 AM, aintest3f aintest3l <aintest3 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the reply.
> make completed without error,

This means you can probably experiment with Frama-C by going inside
the directory
frama-c-Beryllium-20090902/ and typing "bin/toplevel.opt" (or .byte)
instead of "frama-c",
"bin/viewer.opt" (or .byte) instead of "frama-c-gui". I do this all
the time to avoid installing the version I'm working with.

> however make install is giving errors like

> below:
>
> cp: cannot stat `lib/plugins/Pdg.o': No such file or directory
> cp: cannot stat `lib/plugins/Scope.o': No such file or directory
> cp: cannot stat `lib/plugins/Sparecode.o': No such file or directory
> cp: cannot stat `lib/plugins/Slicing.o': No such file or directory
> cp: cannot stat `src/kernel/boot.o': No such file or directory

This probably means there is a case that we did not foresee in the
various possible configurations (with or without dynamic linking, with
or without native code OCaml compilation, with or without the required
gtk libraries, ...). Just comment the commands that try to copy the
files you don't have in the Makefile if you can find them, or use the
workaround above.

Pascal