[Frama-c-discuss] configure: gui: no (see warning about /usr/local/lib/ocaml/lablgtk2/lablgtksourceview.cma, /usr/local/lib/ocaml/lablgtksourceview/lablgtksourceview.cma)

I went back to use ocaml-3.11.0 since "latest" ocaml was no good...
I'm using lablgtk-2.14.0 , is this version any good with frama-c?

maybe if all the "working" version of the dependencies are listed somewhere
in frama-c, it would simplify things a little.
if frama-c packages are available for linux distros, providing download link
from frama-c site would make it easier to find. but then again there is
never really a working package for the version of linux distro you are using
(from my experiences packages are always a few version behind, i.e. I am
running FC8 but packages are available in FC6 or less)
I think most would still prefer to source to get the gui version and plugins
like why and jessie.