[Frama-c-discuss] question about a simple example and jessie

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] question about a simple example and jessie
  • From: naghmeh.ghafari at cslabs.com (Naghmeh Ghafari)
  • Date: Mon, 03 May 2010 13:03:33 -0700

Hi,

I am trying to verify a very simple bubble sort example, using jessie
(Beryllium). My default solver is Alt-Ergo.  I used HAVOC (and Z3) to
verify this example, which was relatively straight forward. I am using
similar loop invariants, but  still there is a safety property 'variant
decrease' that I can't verify. I think this is because of the
While(true) loop I have for which I cannot come up with a proper
strictly decreasing loop variant. I also cannot verify my post
condition. I appreciate any suggestions or hint. In my version of
jessie, I cannot  use  #pragma JessieTerminationPolicy (user). It is not
recognized in my version.

cheers,
naghmeh

#define TRUE 1