[Frama-c-discuss] binaries for linux?

thanks Pascal for the patch!
(maybe the page on the Jessie plugin could be more explicit on where to find
the sources)
I still get another error afterwards, that people don't seem to have. On any
run of "frama-c -jessie" (GUI mode), I get the error:

gwhy-bin [...] why/sat.why
Computation of VCs...
File "/usr/local/lib/why/why/jessie.why", line 1, characters 0-7:
Syntax error

Only the batch version works.
Are you aware of this problem?
I'm using the may 7th versions of both Frama-C and Why.
--
Yannick