Frama-C-discuss mailing list archives
This page gathers the archives of the old Frama-C-discuss archives, that was hosted by Inria's gforge before its demise at the end of 2020. To search for mails newer than September 2020, please visit the page of the new mailing list on Renater.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Frama-c-discuss] binaries for linux?
- Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] binaries for linux?
- From: mehdi at dogguy.org (Mehdi Dogguy)
- Date: Fri, 07 May 2010 17:23:56 +0200
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <4BD627A0.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <4BE42B37.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On 05/07/2010 05:13 PM, Yannick Moy wrote: > > $ apt-cache show why [?] > Version: 2.18.dfsg-5 [?] > > > $ apt-cache show frama-c [?] > Version: 20081201.dfsg-2 [?] That's what I suspected. These versions are quite old (and not well tested). It should be fine with newer versions (e.g. in Lucid or Debian). If you experience new bugs with newer versions, I'd be happy to fix them. Note that you can use the Launchpad (or the command line tool reportbug) to report bugs against packages shipped by your current Linux distribution. Regards, -- Mehdi Dogguy ???? ????? http://dogguy.org/