[Frama-c-discuss] frama-c boron inconsistency with beryllium

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] frama-c boron inconsistency with beryllium
  • From: kalyan.krishnamani at gmail.com (Kalyan)
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 10:28:18 +0200

Hi,
       I tried the syntactic_check plugin from frama-c plugin manual,
and it does not seem to work as expected:

1. the order of arguments to Visitor.generic_frama_c_visitor () is different
(also in Beryllium)
2. the frama-c-gui does not show the assertion generated (and added to the
statement); it was
    showing up with Beryllium version.

It would be great if you could let me know of any alternative way for me to
check if the assertion
has been added or not. Also, how to run any user-written plugin along with
already available
plugins like jessie. (As I would like to have a plugin that generates
annotations, and then call
jessie to verify if the annotations/assertions hold)

Kalyan