[Frama-c-discuss] A “lighter” introduction to Hi-Lite ... in ACSL

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] A “lighter” introduction to Hi-Lite ... in ACSL
  • From: yannick.moy at gmail.com (Yannick Moy)
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 15:17:50 +0200

Hi,

I have created a small specification of code in ACSL to show the
possibilities with deductive proof techniques (Jessie plugin) in the context
of the project Hi-Lite.
As I am now a simple Frama-C hobbyist, I'll be happy to receive your
comments/suggestions.
It is here: http://www.open-do.org/projects/hi-lite/a-lighter-introduction(bottom
of the page)

Thanks,