[Frama-c-discuss] Boron and the Annotations module

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Boron and the Annotations module
  • From: Pierre-Loic.Garoche at onera.fr (Pierre-Loïc Garoche)
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 17:01:32 +0200

Hi everybody,

could I get some information about the motivations to add the Project.Computation.t arguments to all functions in the annotations module ?

- What is the difference with the function "Project.on" used on the Annotations functions ?
- How to get the Project.Computation value of a Project ? I only find Ast.self and Annotations.self.

Some hints would be welcomed.

pl
--
Pierre-Lo?c Garoche