[Frama-c-discuss] Jessie does not have "-jessie-no-regions" option anymore?

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Jessie does not have "-jessie-no-regions" option anymore?
  • From: apolkhanov at gmail.com (Alexei Polkhanov)
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 10:13:27 -0700

It appears that latest version of Jessie plugin does not support
"-jessie-no-regions" option anymore. If I understand right this option was
introduced to control whenever it is acceptable to have multiple pointer
variables to reference same location in memory? Has it been decided that
some default value should always be used instead or it was replaced by some
heuristics? Manual for Jessie plugin still refer to the option so I am
wondering what happen?
Thanks,
---
Alexei Polkhanov