[Frama-c-discuss] Jessie - behavior-specific loop invariants

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Jessie - behavior-specific loop invariants
  • From: kerstin.hartig at first.fraunhofer.de (Kerstin Hartig)
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 13:59:08 +0100

Hallo,

I got a syntactical question about specifying behavior-specific loop
invariants.
Having specified different behaviors in the function contract I can relate
to them by assigning the
specific loop invariants by using "for <behavior>: loop invariant..;"
This works fine if specification and implementation are located in the same
file.

As we usually divide spec. and impl. I experienced the following problem:
Including the specification file to the implementation file results in some
unknown behavior error.

I simplified an example and attached it.
It is just about the syntax, I am aware that the content of specification,
especially the loop invariants make no sense at all.
By running frama-c -jessie test.c the following error occurs:
test.c:11:[kernel] user error: Error during annotations analysis: reference
to unknown behavior one

Is this a bug? Or is there something I overlooked?

Kind Regards,
Kerstin