[Frama-c-discuss] Looking for paper describing Frama-C internals

Le 20/09/2010 15:27, Pascal Cuoq a ?crit :
>> I would like to know more about Frama-C internals, especially
>> regarding algorithms used for
>> [...] general
>> architecture of Frama-C.
>
> I am surprised that Julien did not point you in particular to the ICFP
> Experience Report on Frama-C in 2009. There is a good overview of the
> architecture there. Do you need us to make it temporarily available
> somewhere?

This article is the first article (which is not a manual) pointed out by
the publication page...

To my knowledge, the only other article containing an overview of the
architecture is the one about Taster presented at ERTSS'10 and freely
available online:
http://www.erts2010.org/Site/0ANDGY78/Fichier/PAPIERS%20ERTS%202010/ERTS2010_0003_final.pdf

About Frama-C internals, there is also a not-yet-published article about
the Frama-C library ensuring safety of each dynamic plug-in API (this
library would also ensure safety of unmarshalling in the next version of
Frama-C). Please let me know if you are interested.

--
Julien