[Frama-c-discuss] Calculation of SW complexity

Hello,

Also if I've always got the problem to make the plugin 'hello_world', my interest is to make a plugin on FRAMA-C which analyse the sourcecode C and calculate the SW complexity:

McCabe's Cyclomatic Complexity(MVG)
Halstead-Effort
Halstead-Volume
Halstead-Difficulty
Maintenance Index
Lines of Code(LOC)
Comment Lines (COM)
Fan-In, Fan-Out (FI,FIc,FIv,FO,FOc,FOv)

Is it possible with FRAMA-C?

To realise my calculation, I must know how i can make a plugin in FRAMA-C.
If I have understood correctly, I must write a sourcecode in OCaml for the calculation and also a Makefile to install the Ocaml-sourcecode in FRAMA-C.
But I don't know how a Makefile must be written.
I've started to learn OCaml since 7 weeks. It's absolutely different than C or Java. This functional language isn't easy to learn. After searching I found a little programm which calculate some of the results under the terminal of Ubuntu. If I change the code of the files and the Makefile, it would be possible to make a plugin, wouldn't it?

Regards,
Jean-Pierre

--
GMX DSL SOMMER-SPECIAL: Surf & Phone Flat 16.000 f?r nur 19,99 Euro/mtl.!*
http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl