[Frama-c-discuss] problem with VS project

Hello,

if it is not too confidential, could you file a bug with the files
myfile.c and also myfile.i in the Bug Tracking System? If you check
the "private" checkbox, only Frama-C developers will be able to access
it (around 10 people).

Instructions for filing bugs:

http://bts.frama-c.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=mantis:frama-c:bug_reporting_guidelines

Pascal
PS: thanks for telling us. We are aware that many attempts to use
Frama-C end in failure at the parsing stage, but many people do not
bother to report these problems to us and they never get fixed. We
cannot guarantee that we will be able to fix it, but if it is not too
difficult or incompatible with C extensions that we have to accept,
there is no reason for us not to do the change.