[Frama-c-discuss] problem with pre-processing

Hello,

Le 11/04/2011 15:24, SENE, Sali a ?crit :
> Thank you Pascal it solve the problem.
> I have another question: does Frama-c support pointer on function?

Frama-C User Manual, Section 2.3, page 12: "Frama-C analyses C programs.
The C Source Code is assumed to follow the C 99 ISO Standard. [...]
Furthermore, each analyzer may define the subsets of C [...] that it
understands, as well as introduces specific limitations and hypotheses".

If you are using the value analysis plug-in, its specific limitations
and hypotheses are explained in Chapter 4 "Limitations and
Specificities" of the Value Analysis manual. As this chapter says
nothing special about function pointers, they are fully supported by
this plug-in.

Julien Signoles
--
Ing?nieur-Chercheur
CEA LIST, Laboratoire de S?ret? des Logiciels