[Frama-c-discuss] Examples for external spec file support of ACSL

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Examples for external spec file support of ACSL
  • From: steven.gong at gmail.com (Steven Gong)
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 15:30:43 +0800

Hi the list,
I found in the Carbon code, there seems to be external spec file support of
ACSL, noted by
(* ACSL extension for external spec file *)

But I cannot find any examples in either the ACSL manual or test code. Does
anyone know the status of this support? Is there any example on how to use
the feature? Thanks.

--
Best Regards
Steven Gong