[Frama-c-discuss] Define a predicate or logic function taking \lambda term in ACSL

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Define a predicate or logic function taking \lambda term in ACSL
  • From: steven.gong at gmail.com (Steven Gong)
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 15:37:00 +0800

Hi all,
Does anyone know how I can define a predicate or logic function taking
\lambda term as argument in ACSL? An example is the built-in \sum function.
But I don't know how to define one myself.
I think \lambda term has n-ary function type. So an equivalent question is
how to declare n-ary function type in ACSL.

--
Best Regards
Steven Gong