[Frama-c-discuss] Custom libraries in dynamic plugins

Hello,

Le 23/08/2011 18:41, Damien Karkinsky a ?crit :
> How would one include a custom library to a dynamic plugin makefile? The
> library is required in the PLUGIN_GUI_CMO but
>
> PLUGIN_BFLAGS := -I +extralib
> PLUGIN_OFLAGS := -I +extralib
> PLUGIN_EXTRA_BYTE := extralib.cma
> PLUGIN_EXTRA_OPT:= extralib.cma

That is the right compilation flags, except that it should be
extralib.cmxa instead of .cma for PLUGIN_EXTRA_OPT.

> gives me an /make/ error with no rule to make extralib.cma.

The library is added to the required dependencies of the plug-in for
safety purpose. If you know that it is always up-to-date, just add the
following empty rules to your Makefile:

extralib.cma:
extralib.cmxa:

Hope this helps,