Frama-C-discuss mailing list archives
This page gathers the archives of the old Frama-C-discuss archives, that was hosted by Inria's gforge before its demise at the end of 2020. To search for mails newer than September 2020, please visit the page of the new mailing list on Renater.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Frama-c-discuss] windows version of carbon?
- Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] windows version of carbon?
- From: dmentre at linux-france.org (David MENTRE)
- Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 13:48:52 +0200
- In-reply-to: <CAOH62JhQgdM+gEdzPTGWDg93WtYDLjm4xqwzvbYHWus7Am_0ig@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <email@example.com> <CAOH62JhQgdM+gEdzPTGWDg93WtYDLjm4xqwzvbYHWus7Am_0ig@mail.gmail.com>
Hello Pascal, 2011/8/30 Pascal Cuoq <pascal.cuoq at gmail.com>: > Fedora uses a different numbering scheme from ours. Surely the > conversion information is provided somewhere. I do not know about it. This information was mentioned previously: http://lists.gforge.inria.fr/pipermail/frama-c-discuss/2011-April/002599.html """ So we packagers of Frama-C on Fedora simply use "1." followed by the atomic number (= number of protons). Thus, Beryllium becomes "1.4", and so on. """ Best regards, d.